OFFER DEADLINE15/06/2020 17:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
LOCATIONSpain, A Coruña
ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversidade da Coruña
- Research / Project Description
European Union law, with special emphasis on the legal order of oceans and Green Deal.
- Research areas (as established in MSCA):
Social Sciences and Humanities (SOC)
- Brief description of the Centre / Research Group:
The University Institute for European Studies [in Spanish, Instituto Universitario de Estudios Europeos – IUEE] ‘Salvador de Madariaga’ has been created in 1997 in order to facilitate the access to specialized knowledge in the field of international relations, especially with regard to the European integration issue. Years after its creation, the IUEE presents itself as a solid, solvent, dynamic, effective and unique institution.
One of the identifying features of the IUEE is the attention it provides – from the teaching, research and advisory perspectives – to the topics of international and European Union law of the sea, which individualize it with regard to other university centres of similar legal characteristics.
During its existence, the IUEE has been recognized as a Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence three times.
- Applications (Documents to be submitted and deadline)
- CV (max. 2 pages) describing your academic achievements and your research expertise, focusing on those aspects relevant in the context of this project.
- Letter of interest
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.