Entry Conditions and Visas

Living in Europe, Working in Europe | Entry conditions/visas | Israel

The information below is for general information purposes only. Please contact the Israeli embassy or consulate in your home country for specific regulations for students and researchers from your country.

Please note: You should check your official function in the host university.

There is a difference in the types of required visa for a"student" and for a "staff member”. Please find more details below.


   You can find here further information