OFFER DEADLINE30/10/2020 11:30 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / SME Innovation Associate
LOCATIONGermany, Garching bei München
DatenBerg is a start-up focussed on the manufacturing data analysis. With the own-developed
software companies we can identify quality deviations, find root-causes of failures automatically and
predict quality. We are active in various industries such as chemicals, food or automotive. With the
help of the Horizon 2020 Innosoup programm we are looking for support in the field of data analysis.
Your job will be to derive added-value out of data for specific use-cases. The job includes
requirements engineering, screening of academic landscape for suitable algorithm approaches and
the development of minimum viables products. You will work closely with our operational team and
be able to get direct customer feedback on your use-cases.
Your 12 month stay will be covered by the European Union funded project H2020 INNOSUP. During
your time with DatenBerg in Germany you will profit from various points:
- Gain Industrial expierience: You will get to know different manufacturing companies from various fields such as automotive, food or chemical
- Individual working: We are a young team with a high degree of freedom for each team member, which enable you to work indepently - but being always covered by the cross-functional team
- International trainings: With the H2020 project you will profit from international trainings in Belgium and the possibility to obtain a Six Sigma Green Belt
Your move to Germany is covered by the grant. You can choose to work from the greater Stuttgart
area or Munich. Both cities are located in the south of Germany. We programm in Python in a
What shoud you bring to the table?
- PhD. (or equivalent) in the field of data analysis (preferable in the area of manufacturing) in physics/mathematics/computer science or similar with knowledge in coding
- Fluent in English, German is a surplus but not necessary
- Ability to move for 12 months,starting between September 2020 and February 2021 in a full-time position
- Motivation to push the status quo of data analysis in manufacturing
Send your application to Maximilian Backenstos (firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 151 40768753).
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.